PLAYERS CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Remember that Dunshaughlin Youths FC is your club. Respect your club, your team-mates, your club mates, and your managers and respect yourself.
2. Co-operate with your managers, team-mates, referees and opponents.
3. Play for enjoyment.
4. Play at all times according to the rules of the game.
5. Always accept the referee’s decision. Abuse of the referee will not be tolerated.
6. Play with control and do not lose your temper. Resist the temptation to retaliate when you feel you have been wronged.
7. Remember you are playing a team game. Play for yourself and your team – your team’s performance will benefit and so will your own.
8. Be a “good Sport”. Applaud all good play whether by your team or your opponents.
9. Do not “Bully” or take advantage of any player. Treat all players as you would like to be treated.
10. At the final whistle shake hands with your opponents and referee. Win with humility and lose with dignity.
11. Remember that the goals of the game are to have fun, improve your skills and feel good.
12. Always let your manager know, well in advance, if you cannot attend a training session and, especially, if you will not be available for a match.
13. Always wear the correct full Dunshaughlin Youths FC kit for matches and be on time for all activities.
I agree to abide by this code of conduct and am aware that failure to do so will mean I can be subject to disciplinary measures.